Sunday, July 20, 2014

9th Annual Bark at the Park with the Oakland A's

9th Annual Bark at the Park 2014
Let's fetch ball! I love visiting the Oakland Coliseum each year to sniff the grass on the field, walk around the warming track, and watch the Oakland A's beat the visiting team.

This year we hung out with our friend Boo Boo at the game!
This year the pup rally took place inside of the stadium. We sniffed out our place in line, showed off our rabies tags to the staff, and entered the stadium.

Just waiting in line... we are so excited! Woof!
We made sure we wore our best Oakland A's outfits. Solo and I both wore our Oakland Athletics t-shirts by Hunter MFG.


My dad made me a special sign to wear while walking on the field. Solo and I barked "I believe in Stephen Vogt! Woof woof!" while walking on the field. Stephen Vogt hit his first MLB home run at Bark at the Park last year and we wanted to cheer him on this year too.


My favorite part of the whole event is walking on the field. I gave out a little howl when we found out the walk on the field was cut short this year.


Usually we get to walk around the entire field but this year we walked a quarter of the track. I still got to sniff the grass and feel that red dirt under my paws.

the view from our seats
front row in section 238
We had great seats too! Solo and I snuggled into our blankets and watch the game while eating our dinner.

dinner at the ballpark

By the end of the night, Solo and I were tired and could not keep our eyes open. We manage to give out a few small bark when the Oakland A's won with a walk off home run.

snuggled up and sleeping in our blankets
We cannot wait to visit the Oakland Coliseum again next year. Until the next ballgame, keep wandering...


No comments:

Post a Comment